Joining our team equips you to fully optimize your potentials
and we add value to YOU through training and hands on knowledge.
• Drive company strategic goals to achieve the vision while adding sustainable value within the logistics industry
• Evolve more proactive ways towards our products optimization through collective knowledge
• Deliver technology advantage across user’s experience and offer best services to customers through deliberate company culture
• Drive and provide an enabling environment for technology adoption within the logistics sector
• Be the brand name on door-step deliveries across all location presence
We are looking for a reliable Head Courier to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Responsibilities will include organizing and delivery of items for both interstate and intrastate. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
• 1) Strategically plan and manage logistics activities within the various hub/terminal ( for shuttle buses & dispatch riders)
• 2) Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle for interstate & intra state shipment
• 3) Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• 4) Resolve any arising problems or complaints within and outside Lagos
• 5) Supervise and coach logistics workforce
• 6) Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• 7) Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• 8) Comply with laws, regulations and courier related requirements
• 1) Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
• 2) Record of successful distribution and logistics management
• 3) Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
• 4) Proficient in standard logistics software
• 5) Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• 6) Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• 7) BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
Remuneration within industry standard.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX)
and user interface (UI) design of our various.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
• 1) Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
• 2) Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
• 3) Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
• 4) Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
• 1) A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
• 2) A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• 3) Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• 4) A team player but can work independently too.
• 5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 6) Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.